REECH is a local hometown company, who makes environmenally conscious, biodegradable yoga mats that provide ultra comfort and grip.
Yoga Barn teacher Carleen has been practicing on her REECH mat for over a year in the sweatiest of hot yoga studios, and can personally attest to its grip, which allows her to stretch in her yoga poses a little further, and go deeper in her practice.
REECH mats are made of natural tree rubber and a non-toxic antibacterial polyurethane. That means the entire mat (plus all the packaging) is 100% biodegradable.
Measuring at 185x68 cm, this mat gives that extra space to REECH a little further. And at 4.5mm thick, this mat provides a cushion your joints. Weighing in at just under 5 pounds, this mat is hassle free to carry. Even easier with the carrying strap that comes with it, that doubles as a yoga strap.
REECH also plants 15 trees every time a mat is sold!
You can purchase a mat online, and save on shipping by picking up your mat in Severna Park at Yoga Barn.
Or we will ship your mat anywhere in the U.S. for $10. Just choose your shipping option, and color at checkout.
REECH Yoga Mat
Are any harmful chemicals used to make the REECH™ mat?
- No PVC, phthalates, vinyl or toxic chemicals are used during the manufacturing of our mats. The REECH mat is SGS certified, and is free from any heavy metals or chemicals.
What kind of yoga is the REECH™ mat best suited for?
- REECH is suitable for all kinds of yoga and exercise! Our mat provides the great comfort of knowing you will never slip. Whether your mat is bone dry, soaking wet with sweat, and everything in between; we guarantee you will never slip. Making it the perfect mat for any intensity of practice.
Is REECH™ biodegradable?
- Yes! But what does that mean? That means if you were to bury your REECH yoga mat in your backyard, there will be no trace of it in 1-5 years. It will naturally decompose and turn into soil for future trees to grow from.
How much does it weigh?
- Approximately 2.5kg, or 5.5lb
What's the dimensions and thickness?
- The dimensions are 185cm long x 68cm wide. The thickness of the mat is approximately 4.2mm.
Do I need to buy a yoga mat towel for REECH™?
- With a smile we can say no! You will never need a yoga towel for your yoga mat for grippiness. REECH mat will handle any practice, no matter how much sweat. No more buying expensive towels, and using wasteful amounts of detergents and water each week to wash yoga towels.
Is a carrying strap included with my new mat?
- Yes! Each REECH mat includes a carrying strap, which can also be used as a yoga strap during practice.
How do I clean my mat?
- To clean your mat, first lay it flat on the floor. Fill a bowl with plenty of lukewarm water. Add just a drop of dish soap to your lukewarm water, give it a stir (make sure you don’t use more than just a small drop of soap, trust us, a little goes a long way!). Take a hand towel or non-abrasive sponge, damp it in the soapy water, then wipe down your mat. Then let your mat air dry laying flat on the floor or hanging. If you’re planning on drying your mat outside, don’t leave it in direct sunlight. After cleaning your mat, or after a sweaty practice be sure to allow your mat to dry before rolling it up. Heading straight from your class? No problem, just make sure you unroll it as soon as you get the chance.